Kimberly D. Saxton, Esq.
Ada G. Vicuña, Esq.
William W. Toomer IV Esq.
Child Custody and Support
Estate Planning and Probate
Being charged with a criminal offense is a very frightening and emotional experience. This is true whether it is a felony, misdemeanor, or traffic violation. There could be a lot of time, money and even jail/prison time which could result from a criminal conviction. You need an experienced North Carolina criminal attorney who can provide you with sound advice and a complete understanding of the law in order to protect you and give you the ability to make an informed decision about your case. Kimberly Saxton and Associates, PLLC has the experience and knowledge to make this possible. We have been successful in getting criminal cases dismissed, mitigating punishment and winning at trial. Always remember, just because you have been charged with a crime does not mean you are guilty. Call us today for a free phone consultation for your criminal matter.
We handles all kinds of North Carolina Criminal Defense matters including:
• Abuse and Neglect
• Arson and Burning Offenses
• Burglary, Breaking or Entering, and Related Offenses
• Crime against Nature, Incest, Indecent Exposure, and Related Offenses
• Disorderly Conduct, Riot, and Gang Offenses • Drug Offenses
• Fraud, Forgery, False Pretenses, and Related Offenses
• Uttering Forged Instruments or Instruments with False Endorsements
• General Crimes
• Kidnapping and Related Offenses
• Larceny, Possession of Stolen Goods, Embezzlement, and Related Offenses
• Lotteries, Gambling, and Related Offenses
• Motor Vehicle Offenses
• Obscenity, Exploitation of a Minor, and Adult Establishment Offenses
• Perjury, Bribery, Obstruction, Resisting, and Related Crimes
• Robbery, Extortion, and Blackmail
• Sexual Assaults
• Threats, Harassment, Stalking, and Violation of Domestic Protective Orders
• Trespass, Property Damage, and Littering
• Weapons Offenses