The family court system can be confusing and intimidating. Count on us to help you understand your rights, your options and the family court standards, so that we can work together to structure the strongest case possible.
Divorce and separation does not have to be an end — they can be a new beginning. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need so that you can move forward in a positive direction and attain the results that will work best for you and your family. When children are involved, we help our clients stay aware of the impact a divorce has on children. We help clients develop effective custodial arrangements to address the best interests of the children, while advocating for post-divorce co-parenting when appropriate. We maintain close communication with our clients, and will fight to protect your interests, assets and rights from the start of your case through the final resolution. Contact our law firm today and discover how we can help you.
Areas of Focus:
• Alimony & Post-Separation Support
• Alienation of Affections & Criminal Conversation
• Child support, Custody & Visitation
• Divorce, legal separation, and domestic partnerships
• Emergency & Restraining Orders
• Grandparents Rights
• Parenting Plans
• Pre- & post nuptial agreements
• Property division and valuation
• Separation Agreements
• Termination of Parental Rights
• Simple Wills